On Wednesday, November 15th, Coffeyville Area Community Foundation is hosting a Match Day from 7AM to 5:30PM at the Perkins Building, Downtown Coffeyville Plaza, and online at www.givematchgrow.com . Match Day is a one day opportunity for donors to increase their giving to 20 area nonprofit organizations. The Community Foundation, the Bernard and Effie Jo Wade Family Foundation, and the Pratt Family Charitable Fund are partnering to offer $40,000 in matching money.
All donations to participating nonprofit organizations will be matched on a percentage basis of the total gifts received. The greater amount a fund receives in contributions, the greater amount will be leveraged from the $40,000 available matching funds!
Checks should be made payable to Coffeyville Area Community Foundation with notation of designated nonprofit funds. Donations will be received between 7 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. at the Perkins Building and 24 hours online at www.givematchgrow.com. All contributions are tax deductible. Cash is also accepted.
Stop by and visit with representatives from the nonprofit organizations and CACF, make your donation, have a cup of coffee, and give your community a big boost! $1200 in prizes will be awarded throughout the day. There will be $50 hourly drawings, cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for organizations with most contributions, and prizes for the fund that raises most dollars online and highest number of individual donors online.
For more information, please visit www.coffeyvillefoundation.org
The nonprofit organizations and charitable funds participating in Match Day are:
- Boys and Girls Club of Coffeyville
- Caney Recreation
- Cedar Bluff Camp
- Charlesworth FKHS Swimming Pool Fund
- Coffeyville Community College Foundation
- Coffeyville Friends of Animals
- Coffeyville Historical Society
- Coffeyville Public Library Foundation
- Coffeyville Public School Foundation
- Coffeyville Recreation Youth Scholarship Fund
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation
- Community Children's Fund
- Community Foundation Operations Fund
- Interstate Fair and Rodeo
- Junior Advisory Council
- “Keep It Local” Fund
- Leadership Coffeyville
- Midland Theater Foundation
- Safehouse Crisis Center
- Senior Services